Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Can't Get Enough Of SoBe Life Water With Benefits-vitamin water nutrition facts


I'm Bzzing again! The new SoBe Life Water with Coconut Water taste soooooo good! I signed up for this campaign, because my family and I like SoBe Life Water. When I knew I was going to bzz about it, I had to try it. I had bought a bottle on my way to pick up my son. Never have a bottle of anything for yourself and not be stocked up in the car for the rest of the family. My son got in the car and had to have my SoBe. I tried to convince him to drink his bottled water he had from his lunch. He was not having it. I didn't mind, because I am happy knowing he knows what is good for him and what taste good. I am comfortable giving my family SoBe Life Water with Coconut Water, because I am sure it has all of the items listed below:

  • Over 25 exotic flavors to choose from
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • New SoBe Lifewater® with Coconut Water features flavor twists with Mango Mandarin, Pacific Coconut and Pomegranate Nectarine
  • Combinations like Fuji Apple Pear and Yumberry Pomegranate will leave you perplexed... and satisfyingly hydrated
  • Sacrifice calories but not taste with 0 calorie SoBe Lifewater®
  • Learn more about every SoBe offering by watching a short, transfixing video on each at www.sobe.com
  • Exotic flavors in comfortable places – SoBe is readily available at the Kroger family of stores
Speaking of Kroger, I went to my local Ralphs store with my coupons. I wanted to pick up some SoBe to share with my daughter and her coworkers. When I went I made sure my son was with me. He was not going to drink all of mine this time. BzzAgent had given my 5 coupons with $.50 off. I was so excited, because they were on sale for $1.00, too bad Ralphs does not double their coupons like they used to. My son and I spent a while picking out what flavors we thought everyone would like. We were in the water aisle and then decided to go to the refridgerated section and were so excited, because it was so hot outside. We could not wait to drink our Life Water. It tasted so smooth and cool. I wanted to drink the other bottles, but we had to share.

I like SoBe Life Water with Coconut Water, because it is an excellent way for me to drink coconut water, especially since I have not been able to drink it by itself. This is now a drink my family buys now and enjoy it.

I am so glad BzzAgent offered me the SoBe Life Water with Coconut Water campain.



No comments:

Post a Comment