Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Fun at Boomers


This weekend US Family Guide Bloggers had the opporunity to go to one of 11 Boomers locations in Southern California. Yes, my family did not want to miss this event. We had a blast with four hours of unlimited fun!



We enjoyed go cart racing, rock climbing, minature golf, arcade games, lazer tag, and many other attractions. This is one place both my 18 year old and seven year old enjoyed. I have to admit, I even had to join in the fun. I had no idea Boomers had so much to offer. The four hours flew by so fast, but it was really all we needed. Today, we were exhausted!

My seven year old continues to talk about his experience and asking to look at the pictures we took yesterday. It feels good listening to him talk about the fun he had. These special moments only make me want to return. I enjoyed the laughter and fun we experienced.







No comments:

Post a Comment