Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Holiday Collection Review

Dial Complete Snow Man


I love to decorate my home during the holidays. As a Purex Insider I received two full sized samples of Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash, Holiday Collection. One bottle had the cutest Snowman and the other looks like a peppermint, but it is called Candy Cane.

These decorative bottes contain Dial Complete's #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash. This formula kills 99.99% of germs in the household setting while still being gentle to the skin.

Besides liking to decorate during the holidays, we are a family that is always washing our hands. My seven year old seems to be washing his hands more frequently. He says he likes the foam. As for me, I like the foam as well, because it is not messy. Sometimes the liquid hand wash seems to drip. I don't have this problem with the foam. The foam is rather light to the touch, but I know it is getting my hands clean. It lathers up pretty well also. It does not feel harsh to my hands. The smell is not too strong, it is pleasant and fresh.

The past couple of times my son has gone into the restroom to wash his hands he keeps coming out with a sort of sudsy wet face. He says it smells so good and is so fresh he washes his face as well. I have told him to stop doing that, but I have decided to stop telling him that, because I am happy he likes being clean.

At the rate we are going with these samples, they will be gone be very soon. I will have to go buy a couple of bottles. They are so adorable and are a good foaming hand wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment