Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Jif To Go Review

I received a a coupon for 8 individual cups of Jif To Go, Creamy Peanut Butter.  On the package it states Right Sized Cup, they are definitely the perfect size.  This is something we have needed in our household for a long while.  Years ago I would buy the celery and peanut butter for my daughter's lunch or just to have on the go at Trader Joes until they discontinued the product.  Then I started putting the peanut butter in small containers, which is a little messy.  I never thought that maybe a company should create to go packs until I received the coupon in the mail.  I could not wait to go to the store to redeem my coupon.  It took me a while to find them, because I think they were just coming to stores when I received my coupon, but needless to say after going to Target twice I found them there.  The packaging is nice.  I know everyone is trying to go "Green", but it is made out of a little disposable container and the paper topping with the Jif logo.  As for the portion size, I think it is perfect.   This something that is easy to grab and go or even just put in a lunch bag. I love this product.

My daughter who is 16 takes them with her to school.  She says it taste good and perfect for snacking.  The last time I gave her one, she had it with pretzels.  My six year old has not had any yet, but thinks it looks cool.  I have not tried them yet, but Jif is a brand I trust and grew up on, so I know the taste is the same, they have just come up with a smart way for us to continue to buy one of the best brands of peanut butter out there. 

If you have not gone out to purchase Jif To Go, you need to head to your local grocery store and buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment