Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Covergirl Natureluxe Review

I mentioned in my previous posts that I won a sweepstakes prize from Teen Vogue, one of my prizes was Covergirl Natureluxe gloss balm with  SPF 15 sunscreen.  This was definitely a pleasant surprise.  I love trying new things and with this Los Angeles heat, this gloss balm has come in handy.

Initially, when I looked at it, I thought, "This color is not going to work for me."  Then I read the label and thought, "This might work."  The label said, luxury touched by nature.  I have really been trying to use natural products so this would be perfect.  I tried it on and it was very soft, not glossy at all.  I then looked at the color, which is kind of a rose color and did not see anything when I applied to my lips,  I was kind of disappointed, but my 16 year daughter came in and tried it on and applied more than I did and it looked great on her.  She tried so hard for me to give it to her, I just could not, I had to reapply it on myself and when I did I liked the natural look my lips had and they felt good.  They felt so soft and conditioned.  The color is so faint that it gives me a polished and fresh look without much effort.  Although, the look is great the protection my lips are getting is good also.

I must say this is a little different from what I am used to; usually I wear a natural, light colored gloss balm that has a lot of gloss.  So it is taking time for me to adjust, but I like it.  Covergirl Natureluxe is a product I will be adding to my makeup bag.  Thanks Teen Vogue for the win!!!!

This is a product that I recommend you try.  If you have any thoughts are reviews please share them with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment