Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Review Of Dominos Artisan Pizza

Today I tried the new Dominos Artisan Pizza.  It is considered to be their gourmet style pizza. The new Artisan line comes in Spinach and Feta, Italian Sausage and Pepper Trio and Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie.

My family does not eat beef or pork, but we still ordered the Sausage and Pepper Trio without the Sausage.  We were pleasantly surprised with this pizza.  The crust was a light crust, topped with Parmesan-asiago cheese, complemented by a trio of roasted red, green and banana peppers with a dash of oregano.  This hand tossed pizza was not a heavy meal and we enjoyed it. 

I am glad Dominos has created the Artisan Pizza, because I was one consumer that had decided to not purchase Dominos Pizza any more. Although; it is not authentic like some of the great mom and pop pizza places, it is pretty good for a commercial pizza chain.

This is a pizza I will order again.  I hope you try it and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment