Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Review Of Renuzit Fresh Accents

As a Purex Insider, I received a free sample of  Renuzit Fresh Accents, air fresheners to review.  I received Winter Berry and  Festive Snow fragrances.  Not only was I happy to receive this but my children were as well.  We are a family that loves our home to smell of good scents. 

When I opened the packages I thought they smelled really good.  I put the Winter Berry on the kitchen counter that divide the kitchen and dinning area for a couple of days, then I later decided to put in the living area by my sliding door so the fresh air could strengthen the Winter Berry scent in the entire room.  When I enter the front door now, I smell Winter Berry.

I have placed Festive Snow in my bathroom and the snow scent is wonderful.

I have been able to place them in any room, because they blend in with the decor of any room.  They are so cute.  When they are placed in a window or a place where there is light there is a lighting effect that comes through. 

These scents will freshen my home for up to 30 days.  I have to run out and buy some before the 30 days are up, because I like the way they smell. 

As an insider I received 3 coupons for a free Fresh Accents, that I have shared with friends and family so they can enjoy these Fresh Accents as well. I am sure their experience was just a s good as mine if not better.  Now you should go out and purchase this product so your home can smell just as wonderful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment