Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Review of Redbox Movie Rental

Recently I received a mission from smiley360 and received a free Redbox movie rental.  I was so excited, because there is a Redbox by my house and of course who wouldn't like to get a free rental especially if it is something you already use.  This was perfect! 

Before I received the code the rental Kiosk were outside the store, now they are inside.  It is not a an inconvience, but I liked it when the Kiosk was outside.  Also, I do not recall being able to to reserve movies online, but that is a feature that is now offered.  I started to rent my movie online and just pick it up, but I forgot, so when I went into the local super market and saw the Kiosk I was reminded to rent my movie. 

As always my transaction went smoothly.  There was a wide range of movies to choose from.  However; I do recommend renting them online for pickup, because you run the risk of your movie not being available.  It is also saves time.  If I don't know what to rent I feel like I am holding up the line, if people are waiting to rent or return a movie. 

Red Box is perfect for renting movies at the last minute.  There are no monthly charges. 

One new thing I like about Redbox is, now you can purchase Redbox gifts anytime of the year as a thank you, get well or just no reason, feel good fun! Visit http://bit.ly/uqDw4a to buy bundles of DVD and game rentals for your friends and family via email, text message or Facebook.

I hope you enjoy renting movies with Redbox like my family and I do.

http://smiley360.com/304248.cfm                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment