Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Review Of Purex Ultra Packs

I am a Purex Insider and am happy to say I was one of the lucky people to try the new Purex Ultra Packs. Purex is definitely trying to keep up with the sign of the times.


The package is so easy to store in my laundry room. This was so much better than having to store a big bottle or box of detergent. The only concern I had was some of the packs started to stick to each other and if I pulled them apart one or either both packs would pop open. I am in to smells, I just wish they smelled stronger. Another thing I was concerned about was when I washed smaller loads, I would have to then switch back to my Purex Triple Action that was in the bottle so I would not waste an ultra pack.

Although I had the above concerns, I still like Purex. I liked the fact that I did not have any spills. All I had to do was turn on the washer and place my pack in then my clothes. They dissolved so well. This was great! I did not have to put too much thought into washing the clothes. My 17 year old daughter loves the packs. It seemed like she was washing a little more.

My family and I received the mountain breeze and we liked it. I think you will like the new Purex Ultra Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment