Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Review of New Purex Triple Action

I am a Purex Insider and I received the New Purex Triple Action to try. This is a new and improved formula Purex has created. I tried and used the entire bottle.

My family and I liked it. I just wish it had a stronger smell. But, I know that is not what they are saying they are giving us. The best way to test the new product was with my six year old sons clothes. He gets pretty dirty some days. I did notice that the clothes do appear pretty clean. Our clothes where bright, white and clean, just as the Purex suggest.

I am glad that Purex is making an effort to improve there product and keep up with there competitors. As always Purex reasonably priced. Go out and try the New Purex Triple Action

No comments:

Post a Comment