Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Review of Knorr Homestyle Stock

I received a four pack of Knorr Homestyle Stock to tests and review from smiley 360. I was so excited to try this product, because Knorr is a brand I use and I love to cook with stock.

With Knorr® Homestyle Stock, you’ll find:


  • The most carefully selected ingredients slowly simmered to perfection.







  • Versatility for a multitude of dishes, from soups to skillets to sides.







  • A better value than cartons or cans – each tub makes 3-1/2 cups of broth.







  • Two great varieties for adding rich flavor to dishes with either the chicken or beef flavors






  • After reading the above I was really excited. It is nicely packaged and easy to use. Last night for dinner I decided to try it. I decided to make baked chicken wings. I did not quit follow the instructions, but my chicken turned out great! I lightly seasoned my chicken and let it marinate for a few hours in a roasting pan. I then turned the oven on to 350 degrees. I rubbed the chicken lightly with Knorr Homestyle Stock, then I added some water to the bottom of the roasting pan, and dropped the remainder of the Knorr Homestyle Stock into the small amount of water at the bottom of the pan. I covered the pan and placed it the oven and let it cook slowly for an 1 hour and 1/2. While it was cooking I did move the chicken around to make sure it would not stick and made sure the juice was still there. When it was done, my chicken was falling of the bone. When we sat down to eat my family raved at how well seasoned the chicken was. We were surprised, because the package of stock is rather small, but it does the job. It taste so good and we this will now be a family staple in our house and my recipes. Thank you smilely 360 for allowing me to try this new product!
    http://smiley360.com/355569.cfm                                                                                                                                                             

    No comments:

    Post a Comment