Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

California Ice Cream Makes Me Scream!!!-california advisory board

On June 13th, my son and I attend an California Ice Cream Makes Me Scream Social that was hosted by the California Milk Advisory Board. We had a wonderful time. Who wouldn't love eating different varieties of ice cream. Please note that all of the variations of ice cream that were provided were pretty light. The recipes and desserts were developed by Kristina Vanni on behalf of the California Milk Advisory Board.





Kristina Vanni gave us demonstrations of the three recipes she developed. They were Cannoli Gelato Sandwich, Floating Blueberry California Cobbler and Peanut Butter Brittle Ice Cream Pops. They were all good, but my favorite was the Peanut Butter Brittle Ice Cream Pops. I cannot wait to make it myself, my guest are going to go crazy. What I liked about this one was the taste of course, but I thought it was cute. All you to do is prepare everything in paper cups and then add a plastic spoon to make the pops and when you give them to every to eat, they can either tear the paper of and it as a ice cream pop or leave it in the cup and let it melt a little and then spoon it out.



As you can see my son is enjoying this as well. I will be making this for sure. He also enjoyed the Floating Blueberry California Cobbler, what I liked most about this float was the blueberrys. I could not wait to spoon them out. It was not too heavy and was very delicous.




It is good to see that people are encouraged to eat dairy and are encouraged with so many wonderful recipes. I know in my family milk is a staple in our house, but I run out of ideas. Even as I have gotten older I no longer go in and grab a glass of milk, but having this opportunity to attend the social with Real California Milk has opened my eyes to many alternatives and to make it fun drinking milk fun and exciting for my family. Keep in mind that 99% of California Dairy Farms are owned by families. Real California Milk keeps families in mind. If you would like to find out more about Real California Milk or try out some of these great recipes please go to http://www.realcaliforniamilk.com/

California Ice Cream Makes Me Scream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment