Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Mom Now Loves Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

I may have mentioned that I am a Bzzagent and I bzz about many products.  Well, I am now bzzing about Dr. Scholl's For Her.  Dr. Scholls for Her is the first line of foot care products designed specifically with women's needs in mind.  Dr. Scholl's For her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to improve the way you feel in heels. 

I signed up for this campaign with my mother in mind.  I ofter hear her say, "I wish I could wear high heels again."  She has had foot trouble for over 20 years and has gotten progressively worse.  I have watched her go from high heels to low heels and still feel discomfort.  I could not wait to give her my the product to test out.  I was so excited.  I called her as soon as I received them and told her to stop by my house when she was in the area.  She came by that day.  Prior to her arrival, I was squeezing the insole with my fingers, I just knew she would like them, they felt good to my finger, I guess they were soft and gooey to me.  It was not to think and it was clear.  I didn't think it would show when wearing a high heel.  When she finally came to pick them up, she said she would wear them to church.  On the day she wore them I called her to ask how they felt.  She told me they felt good.  She said they were comfortable and felt like jelly.  She did wear them to church with no trouble.  Mind you this is woman that has been longing to wear heels just for a moment and has taken her first step to find some comfort for a few hours, although they can provide all day comfort.  My mom is taking baby steps. 

I have also given coupons away to some of my friends.  They have not told me if they have purchased their insoles yet, but I cannot wait to hear how they worked for them.  They were excited about receiving the coupons and did express excitement on the new product. 

Now, go out and try Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.  Please keep in mind these are made to fit women's sizes 6-10, including all open styles.

If you have not done so and you like Dr. Scholl's for Her go to Facebook at facebook.com/drschollsforher, and "Like" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment