Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We have clean clothes with Arm & Hammer Plus Ox-iclean Crystal Burst Detergent-baking soda as detergent

Smiley360 did it again!  I love it when I am able to test a product and really like it.  My family and I received a full sized sample pack of Arm & Hammer Plus Oxiclean Crystal Burst Detergent.  I have never used it before, so I was anxious to try it. 

It works perfect, because my son is in summer camp and he is so dirty from all of the activies they have every day.  Using this detergent on a six year olds dirty clothes would be a true test, because he really nows how to get smelly and dirty.  Needless to say, I washed a load of his clothes and was pleasantlly surprised.  I am really big on how my families clothes smell after being washed.  When I began to unload the clothes from the washer to the drier the first thing I did was check for the fresh smell.  The clothes smelled fresh, but the scent was not as strong as I like but they did smell fresh.  As for removing all of the dirt and stains, it worked as well.  He did not have hard stains on his clothes.  So the combination of OxiClean® Stain Fighters and ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda in this new crystal form does work.  The only thing I do not like is when I have a small load I do not like using the single use tab on a small load.  I feel like I am wasting it, although it is convenient. 

Overall, I like Arm & Hammer Plus Oxiclean Crystal Burst Detergent and do recommend others try it as well.

http://smiley360.com/634541.cfm

2 comments:

  1. I found you via Mom bloggers and folowing you. See you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me. I am now following you. Your blog is so calming. I really like it.

      Delete