Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

We Like Post Honey Bunches of Oats

As a Purex Insider, I was able to review Post Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted. I was eager to do so, because Honey Bunches of Oats is a brand my family and I eat, but had never tried the Honey Roasted. When the box arrived my six year old could not wait for me to open the box. He had to have a bowl as I prepared dinner. This is something I never allow him to do, but I did not think it would do too much harm. After he was done he wanted more. Granola is something we love to eat and to find that there were so many pieces of granola we were all satisfied. I was glad to see that, because I feel like now I do not always have to add milk. It seemed like it could be a finger snack as well.

I also received coupons to share with others. I gave my mother some coupons, because I know my neice and nephews are always visiting with her and my dad, so this would be perfect for them. She was pleased to have the coupon and said she would definitely use it. I then gave the rest out and have saved one for my family. I did give one coupon to one of my friends. She was so excited when she saw the word free, but then laughed and said, "You may not agree with this, but my family thinks this is healthy cereal, thank you soooooo much for this, wow this is free!" All I could do was laugh, I was happy to see her excitment and pleased to know she and her family like Post Honey Bunches of Oats, so I know she would like the Honey Roasted.

Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted contains 10g of whole grain per serving, 6 grams of sugar, there is 0 grams of trans fat, saturated gat and Omg Cholesterol. So from my and her family are on the right track.

So far Honey Bunches of Oats has been a hit with my family and friends. I am hoping you will enjoy them to.

You can find out more information about Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HoneyBunches of Oats

No comments:

Post a Comment