Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Behind the scenes with hosts of The Talk-No Make Up Premier

We don't need foundation to rule the nation!  This empowering chant roared through the audience.  The energy was electrifying.  Upon receiving my invitation to attend the premier show of The Talk, make up free, I was a little hesitant.  Although, I do not wear a lot of make up, just the thought of possibly being seen on national television without make up was a little scarey.  All of my anxiety disappeared after I arrived on set and saw everyone was make up free.  With music pumping and lots of happy women freely dancing and talking I forgot what I looked like.  When Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood entered the room, the energy increased by volumes.  Listening to them express their concerns prior to the show allowed me and many others to see we are not alone.  They are just like any other woman that wants to feel pretty.  When the naturally beautiful Jamie Lee Curtis came on stage, I could not believe how great she looked.  She was gorgeous, her face was flawless.  She said, she is at at a stage in life, where she wears less make up as she gets older.  Wow...I thought for a moment.  I have just started wearing make up since I have gotten older, maybe I am doing this backwards.  Today, I woke up and did not bother to wear any make up and plan to do so more often. 

 
 
I am glad to have had the opportunity to participate in a part of television history.  This is something I will not forget. 

After the show I was given the opportunity with the eight other bloggers sit with the hosts.  It was not like a typical q&a.  It was like girlfriends sitting down and conversing about girl things.    The host were so friendly, they were natural inside and out. 





Again, we don't need foundation to rock the nation! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment