Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My son and his friend loved Hotel Transylvania

My son and I attended the red carpet screening of Hotel Transylvania.  Of course we were there to see the movie, but who does not like seeing the celebrities on the red carpet. 

Attending this screening was highly anticipated in my household.  My son is at an age were, is not afraid of everything any more and with Halloween approaching, it is important that we see something scarey. Scarey for a child's standards.  While waiting on the red carpet I was able to interview some of the celebrities. 

Selena Gomez, who is the voice of Mavis, walked the red carpet looking very elegant.  While waiting for my turn to interview Gomez.  I was in awe by the two little girls that were waiting with the rest of the press to interview her as well.   While watching them I thought of my son, who was only concerned about seeing the movie and the live characters of the film. 




I had the opportunity to interview Becky G. who performs the Problem (The Monster Remix) with Will.I.Am.  I am so glad I was able to interview her, because I do believe after many people watch this film she will be a household name.  Prior to seeing the movie my son asked me to watch the movie over and over, by the time the credits were rolling and the song was playing he was singing along and even on the way home. 

After waiting by the red carpet for interviews, we could not wait to see the film.  The audience was so excited!  We were fortunate enough to be in the theater with Adam Sandler. He is the voice of Dracula.  When he entered the theater, he welcomed the theater with a loud "Hello Everybody!"  That just added fuel to the excitement.

Hotel Transylvania, is Dracula's lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free to be the monsters, without humans bothering them. On a special weekend, Dracula has invited some of the world's most famous monsters - Frankenstein and his wife, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more - to celebrate his daughter Mavis' 118th birthday. For Dracula catering to all of the monsters is not a  problem, but his world could come fall apart when a human, named Jonathan, stumbles on the hotel for the first time and develops an interest in Mavis.

Hotel Transylvania, is such a cute story for the entire family.  This was truly a fun film.  There was lots of laughter and the delivery of the message was very clear. Hotel Transylvania captured my sons interest throughout the entire film.  As we left the theater my son and his friend, were singing The Monster Remix and ready to mingle with the characters of the film.  This was a fun an exciting day.

Hotel Transylvania will be in theaters Sepetember 28, 2012.  This is a film you do not want to miss.  Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment