Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Energizer “Power the Creativity” event with Crayola! Review



Energizer and Crayola did an awesome job teaming up for the Energizer “Power the Creativity” event with Crayola!

For many years Energizer has been known to last long and has been very reliable. I had no idea that Energizer had created Energizer Flamless Wax Candles . At the event these candels were at each table. Some were scented and some were not. They were nice looking and to the touch they felt like a regular wax candle. When I returned home from the event I could not wait to put my scented candle in my living room. I have it set to stay on for 8 hours. It is a vanilla scent and is very soft and offers the room an extra warm feel.

Candles at the event


With Christmas around the corner. I need to buy batteries. After this event and seeing how my candle does so well. I have purchased the Energizer Max Batteries with Power Seal that hold their power up to 10 years on shelf life. So far the ones I have purchased I have put in my television remotes, but I did buy some for the toys I am purchasing for Christmas. This will be the first year I will be prepared.

I grew up with Crayola and have purchased Crayola products for both my 18 year old and 7 year old children. Over the years Crayola continues to stay creative and keep up with what's entertaining for children of many eras and generations. I know my son enjoyed the items at the event. He and the other children were well entertained, while the mothers networked and were educated on what Energizer and Crayola had to offer. Statements could be heard like, 'Wow", 'This is Cool" or "I like this, mom can I have one?"



The partnering of Energizer and Crayola on this event was a huge hit for us. If you would like to be prepared for the holidays and are looking for great deals here is a link for Energizer/Crayoloa Promotion .

If you would like more information on Energizer, you can also go to the Energizer facebook page .

"I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Energizer. I attended an event and received a promotional item to thank me for my participation."
http://www.momcentralconsulting.com





No comments:

Post a Comment