Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Review




I have been wanting to purchase 20 Mule Team Borax for a while and had not done so.  As a Purex Insider I was chosen to reveiw 20 Mule Team Borax. 

I heard so many great things about Borax for a while.  Prior to this opportunity I had gone on review sites and read many great reviews.  Who would have thought, I would now being reviewing this product. 

20 Mule Team Borax is 100% natural mineral from the earth.  Once it is removed from the ground it is washed, dried and boxed for consumers.

Borax naturally softens hard water, which protects your detergent so it can maximize cleaning power. 

These are the things that attracted me to 20 Mule Borax, I have used it on on a couple of wash loads and have found that my families clothes do feel soft and stains are being removed.  As instructed I added 1/2 a cup of 20 Mule Team Borax to every load, along with my regular Purex detergent.  I have noticed that with my seven year old, sons clothes the stains are easy to get out while applying both Borax and Purex to the stain if they are hard stains. I am sure I can just use Borax alone to remove the stains.   I do not worry about the smaller stains and just wash the clothes and they seem to be coming out as well.  So far I am having a good experience with 20 Mule Team Borax, this is definitey good laundry booster.

I noticed on the box it says I can use it for house cleaning.  I am always cleaning, so I plan on trying it in my bathrooms and kitchen as well.

Borax provided a free sample of their product so I could review them.  However, this review is all of my opinions and personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment