Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Review Of L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

Recently I won some L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lash Mascara by pledging to never fake it again.

I hqve been looking for a new masacara that is not as costly as the Dior mascara that I have been wearing in hopes of getting similar results.

I have been using this mascara for about a month now and I like it, somewhat. It is not like the one I am used to, but it does a descent job. My lashes curl and I would like more volume. There are volumizing fibers: Bare Lash Tip, With fibers and false lashes effect. When I applied it, I was hoping to have a soft look without too much mascara, however; it did not give me the look I was hoping for. I needed to apply more, but then it looked like mascara was applied. I have looked at the picture of the model on the flier I received informing me of my win and was hoping to have the same look, if not close enough to her lashes.

After using it for a while, I still feel like I wish I had longer lashes. This product does an ok job. I guess I will keep looking. I took the pledge and am continuing my search. I am not going to use fake ones yet. I do not know how to apply them. So will not be faking it anytime soon. I know everyone's lashes are different, so I suggest you try this product for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment