Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Review of Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Masque

I received a pack of Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Face Mask from Influenster Vox Box Program to test and absolutely loved it!

It was sent to me in my Holiday Vox Box with some other items, but this was my favorite. I have been really focused on finding new, great facial and skin products to try and was so happy to have received the Dead Sea Face Mask.

When I saw the small, colorful pack in my Vox Box it caught my eye. It did not look like the brands I usually pick up at Nordstrom, Sephora or any other store I have tried. It looked fun and for some reason I felt eager to try it.

I read the package and was even more excited. It said the following:

We’ve harvested ultra-deep cleansing Dead Sea Minerals to penetrate deep into pores drawing out impurities. Our Mud Pac is Nutrient rich with Seaweed & Kelp to help restore skins vitality leaving you cleansed to the core and totally relaxed.

• Gluten Free
• Nut Derivative Free
• No Added Parabens

I thought this is perfect, because I eat pretty clean and am hoping to find something natural to work on the outside of my body as well.

I washed my face with my soap I normally use and then applied my mud mask on. The blue, lotion like mask smelled good and looked good as well. Upon applying it I began to feel my face tighten, not too much, but as I continued my entire face felt tight, but yet relaxed. I decided this would be a perfect time to bathe. I really felt good. After 20 minutes I washed my face with my soap again. I could feel my pours opening, but they did not hurt. My face felt clean. I could not stop looking in the mirror. I felt like I should see something happening, because my face felt so good. The next day when I woke up to washed and moisturized my face, I noticed that my face looked brighter. When evening arrived and I washed my face again, I really noticed a difference. My skin looks really good, after only trying it this one time.

I really wish I had more. I have gone to the Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Masque site and am preparing to purchase some. It is surprisingly inexpensive. This is definitely a product I will be purchasing, using and telling my friends about.

If you want that natuaral glow, go out and by Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Masque, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment