Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Family's Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails Review






When I go to my parents house to visit.  I always tell them, I am bringing the party.  It is a funny, because I do not drink, but I like to take drinks to their house.  I get a kick out of how people that can be a little conservative, can get a little loose after a couple of drinks.  So when I had the opportunity to review Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails through She Speaks, I could not wait to bring the party to my parents house.

Last Sunday, I went to my parents to visit.  I like to visit on Sundays, because it was I like to call, Soul Food Sundays.  When my kids and I come, I like to bring something, rather than eating up all  of the food.  I had two packages of each:  Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel, White Pear Pinot Grigio , this is what I received to review from She Speaks. My dad and brother were really excited.  My  mother said she would take a sip, but I think I saw her take more than a sip.  Shortly after, my cousin decided she wanted some as well.  All I could here was, "This is really good!   Like I said, I do not drink, but I had to taste it.  I must say it was good. 







This was a perfect way to bring the party to my parents house, because we have been battling trip digit heat in Southern California.  Thanks She Speaks and Arbor Mist.  My family enjoyed  Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails.

For all twitter fans, you can follow She Speaks and Arbor Mist  @shespeaksup & @enjoyarbormist 
















No comments:

Post a Comment