Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hungry Girl & Fiber One Event Review-New Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal


Starting off the New Year off right, Hungry Girl and Fiber One are at it again. Hungry Girl, Lisa Lillien and Fiber One are promoting the New Fiber One 80 calories chocolate cereal along with Lillien's books, Hungry Girl Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World and Hungry Girl To The Max The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cook.


As many of us know, Hungry Girl uses Fiber One in many of her recipes. It will be interesting to see what recipes she creates with the New Fiber One 80 calories chocolate cereal. I have tried this cereal and I really like it. Upon tasting it I immediately thought; although, I am watching my weight, this will be good for my entire family. My seven year old is always asking me if what he is eating is healthy. I then thought of him, because he loves chocolate milk and I rarely give him the other chocolate cereals on the market. My 18 year old, daughter, who is always concerned with calories tells me she eats it as a dry snack. I on the other hand, would like to eat it both ways along with the many recipe options. During the event Lillien, when asked if she would be creating new recipes with this new Fiber One cereal she said, "Yes".

Being a fan, I have wondered, how she comes up with all of these recipes. Hungry Girl said she tries many of the recipes on her husband,a good taste tester who is not into dieting, if he likes it, it is good. I guess we should be thanking him as well for all of the many healthier options.

As a blogger, while attending this event I started out eating the the cereal and thumbing through the cookbooks, but when Lisa Lillien spoke to us I felt strongly about the paths I am taking as a blogger and as a woman that is now facing a slower metabolism. She is a real woman with many of the same issues and concerns most women have. I believe it is one of the secrets of her success. Hungry Girl believes in being real and having a brand with great integrity.

Listening to her speak of how she started out with an idea and telling her husband to give her six months and promising she would not drain their bank account. Who would have thought an idea, an email and having her eye on the ball would put her in the position she is in today. What an inspiration. She says, everything happened so quickly after sending out her first email, she knew she was on to something. And, yes she was, on to something. With many projects Lillien still hands on with all aspects of her business.

I left this event on a high. Thank you Hungry Girl and Fiber One for breakfast and inspiration.

If you have not tried the New Fiber One 80 calories Chocolate Cereal or read of any of Hungry Girl's Cookbooks you are missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment