Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Bic 4-Color Pen Review

BIC 4-Color

Participating in Bic 4-Color Pen campaign through Smiley360, has brought back so many memories for me.  I can remember as a child wanting a 4 color pen.  My mom who is now a pen collector always used the best pens and back then the 4 color pen was one of them.  When I was able to finally use one or get my own I thought it was the greatest thing.

The Bic 4-Color Pen is still convenient and fun.  As a mother of a seven year old this is perfect for writing notes to his school, especially when I want to write notes to his teacher in his Friday folder or weekly assignment sheet.  I can easily pick a different color for my notes to stand out, without having to search for a different color pen each time. 

I received two pens and have given the other to my 18 year old daughter, who is college.  She always needs different color pens.  Giving her the Bic 4-Color Pen is a perfect, small gift for the start of the new semester.

Like I was when I was a child, my son is asking for his own 4 color pen.  I have not given him one yet, but I understand his  fascination with this pen and desires  of wanting one. 

There are many uses for this pen, but this is how I am using my Bic 4-Color Pen at the moment.





Be sure to 'Like' BIC Pen Pals on Facebook for future offers and news on our great line-up of products

No comments:

Post a Comment